1. Soak the minced onion in lemon juice for 10 minutes.
2. Steam the radishes with their green tops for 5 minutes and when ready, thinly slice the radishes keeping some tops attached.
3. Steam the green peas for only a few minutes (save their tender green colour!).
4. Mash some peas and leave the hole with a little chopped mint and chives.
5. Spread the cheese on your crackers (as thick as you like) and place on a serving board.
6. Layer the crackers with the radishes, onions and drop some of the “green mix” of peas, mint and chive here and there for effect.
7. Top with a few sunflower sprouts and your presentation will be lovely!