1. Preheat oven to 350° F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, mix the ground flax and chia with ½ cup of water. Set aside to thicken.
3. Cream together the butter and the sugar for 3-5 mins on high and then drop it down to medium speed. Add the lemon zest and lemon juice (ONLY 1 of the 2 Tbsp of juice).
4. Add the chia and flax “eggs” and mix well. Mix in the vanilla and salt.
5. Gently fold in the almond flour, the rice flour and tapioca flour.
6. Add ¾’s of the quantity of blueberries and mix well.
7. Pour the batter into the loaf pan.
8. Bake for 15 mins, then drop the rest of the blueberries across the top of the tea cake and continue to cook for another 25 mins (for a total of 40 mins). To test, insert a toothpick and if it’s ready, it’ll come out clean.
9. Set aside and let cool for at least 45 mins for the tea cake to set. Then remove from the loaf pan and put on a serving plate.
10. Optional - Icing: mix the 2 Tbsps of icing sugar with the 1 Tbsp of lemon juice and with a spoon gently flick a little icing across the tea cake.